Nipigon River Bait, Tackle and Souvenirs is located in the heart of Nipigon, just a stone's throw from the Nipigon Marina. Operating 12 months of the year, we offer live bait, essential tackle as well as maps and information for all who wish to explore and fish the Nipigon area.
7 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week
24-hour bait fridge on site.
Minnows out of stock
Leeches out of stock
Nightcrawlers in stock
Steelheading tackle in stock
Salmon Tackle in stock
Boat rentals (Outboard/Canoe/Kayak) Coming 2021
Fishing Nipigon River?
Fishing Nipigon bay?
Fishing Nipigon area?
We offer bait, selected tackle, maps and information on all the different species, locations, access points and more.
Located at 21 Second Street, Nipigon, Ontario
SHOP IS OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK, YEAR ROUND.
There is a 24 hour live bait fridge onsite as well.
We carry a number of self-produced fish/hunt and explore maps for the region as well as distribute GPS Enabled Smartphone maps of the area. We even install them for you in-store.
Tackle at competitive pricing. If you need something we can get it. We carry numerous hooks, commonly used lures, Jig flies, spinners, Plastic bait, Preserved Bait, Floats, Jig Heads, Ice Fishing tackle and rods, sinkers, swivels, leaders, bottom bouncers, stinger hooks and more.
Looking for fishing and travel information for Nipigon?
Ther New, revised and greatly expanded Land of Nipigon Adventure Guide is now shipping. At 68 pages full of fishing locations, maps, trails, fishing, history, places to visit and things to do while in or visiting the Land of Nipigon.
- Over 50 recommended visit locations.
- Many side/day trip recommendations combining multiple visit locations along the route.
- 40+ fishing locations and recommendations (shore and boat).
- over a dozen local trails – some backcountry, and the entire cause isles trail system from Rossport to Terrace Bay.
- Dozens of businesses locations and contact numbers (motels, restaurants, canteens, grocery stores, event venues, etc.).
- Local and regional events listings.
- Geology of the area.
- Wildlife and bird watching locations.
- Maps, lots of locally detailed maps – all maps are available as GPS enabled Smartphone Maps.
Now integrated with digitally enhanced GPS enables smartmaps for fishing and visit location points making it even easier for you to find your destination. Visit https://nipigon.com/nipigonmap/ for more information on the enhanced maps available.
2021 Guidebook is also available as a FREE Download.
>> Download and view the 2021 Guidebook (PDF) <<